27+ Happiness Is My Choice Quotes

27+ Happiness Is My Choice Quotes

This is a collection of 37 quotes and sayings on happiness. Happiness Is A Choice Pictures, Photos, and Images for ...
Happiness Is A Choice Pictures, Photos, and Images for ... from www.lovethispic.com

27+ Happiness Is My Choice Quotes. See more ideas about inspirational quotes, inspirational words, words of wisdom. Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times. " the belief that happiness has to be deserved has led to centuries of pain, guilt, and deception. We don't need to earn them. It can only come from you. You can wake up and say, 'oh, i can't believe it's so cold,' or you can say, 'oh, wow, this is a great opportunity for me to try out my new sweater.'. Happiness is my choice quotes. The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better. Happiness is a choice sayings and quotes. You grieve, you stomp your feet, you pick yourself up and choose to be happy.

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment